Monday, July 16, 2012

Slow Down

Here I am living in this fantasy world we call Summer Break, and I am enjoying every minute of it.  Why would I even stop to think about work or getting ready for it?  Well that dreaded day that comes every summer came today.  The day where you realize time is speeding up and before we know it there will need to be lesson plans, name tags, cute bulletin boards/doors, etc... So here I am counting the days and seeing how smoothly I can do a little bit here and there without feeling like I am going crazy.  Luckily I know that this feeling won't stay for the next 22 days, but for this one day I will deal with the reality that is ahead.  22 days, that is plenty of time to have fun and prepare a little bit, right?  For now I would prefer to focus on play dates and fun times with my sweet boy!

No comments: